Terms & Conditions and Delivery
Terms and Conditions
Terms of delivery
- We ship our goods – as long as you don’t express a specific request – by a shipping service at our choice.
- The deliveries are generally effected ex works.
- All goods are shipped at the risk of the consignee.
- The invoice is always enclosed with the goods, as long as we have not made a different arrangement with your company. This means that the invoice is inside the parcel or will be sent to you by post. We can also send your invoice in electronic form, but always in addition to the invoice sent by post or included in the shipping service.
- Payment is requested within 14 days with a 2 % discount or 30 days net.
- We reserve the right to ship to prepayment or cash on delivery.