Terms & Conditions and Delivery
Terms and Conditions
Terms of delivery
- We ship our goods – as long as you don’t express a specific request – by a shipping service at our choice.
- The deliveries are generally effected ex works.
- All goods are shipped at the risk of the consignee.
- The invoice is always enclosed with the goods, as long as we have not made a different arrangement with your company. This means that the invoice is inside the parcel or will be sent to you by post.
- As far as legally permissible and possible we also can send you the invoice in electronic form. However we need your consent for this.
- Payment is requested within 14 days with a 2 % discount or 30 days net.
- We reserve the right to ship to prepayment or cash on delivery.